Saturday, August 27, 2011

WOO Polyurethane Engine Mounts!

I am going to start off by saying, this has to be one of the most underrated upgrades for any car.  I used to look at the costs of motor mount upgrades and would be like why the hell would anyway pay money for some mounts.  Now I know...

After my first autox day, my stock motor mounts were starting to get really bad, and my engine had tons of vibration and play,  After doing this everything is super smooth, including throttle response and acceleration.

I didn't buy new mounts, considering their really arent any aftermarket mounts available for the RX8 in the US market, but people have been filling their stock mounts with polyurethane for a long time with great results and thats exactly what I did.  I followed the DIY from my buddy Marc Monnar's Blog in which you can find here.

No comments:

Post a Comment