Saturday, August 20, 2011

First Autocrossing Event!

For quite some time now, I have been wanting to get out on the track with the RX-8 and do some autocrossing.  My friend Marc has also been pushing for me to goto an event for at least a year now.

Today was my first EVER autox day, it was with the Renegade Miata Club in Devens, MA and shit was it a blast. I was extremely nervous at first going into an event with a lot of experienced drivers on the track, but this group was filled with the coolest and most helpful people ever.  I quickly felt relieved and just started having huge fun with everyone even before I set foot on the track.

Everyone was there to give pointers and help you start out and just get better and better with every run!

Here are some videos of a couple of my runs one being a spinout run lol, that were recorded using my friend Marc's GoPro Camera...




I must say after this one event I am highly addicted and can't wait to get better, and be competitive against some of the other top drivers!

2 comments:

  1. BROOOO!!!! Holy Shit! That looks fun! I can't wait to do this with the RX-8!

    - Lance

    http://lanciferpresents.com is my Project A.D.A.M. blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome man. I will check out your blog

    ReplyDelete