Saturday, August 13, 2011

Axial Flow Short Shifter + Some Little Things




So a few weeks ago I decided to paint my intake pipe flat black because I was hating the flashy polished look. When taking the intake apart I found some oil deposit inside the pipe. After that I decided to finally install a Oil Catch Can. I ordered a generic can, simply because they are just a can to catch oil, no sense in spending $150 on a can right?

Also installed some Clear Corners!

Big Installation was the AFE Short Shifter. Let me start off by saying, I have been wanting this upgrade for about 3 years now. And now that I have it, I have no idea why I waited so damn long.

Installation was super simple and took maybe 10 minutes.

Impressions - WOW, at first the first thing i said was this is stupid! The stock shifter throws honestly are very nice and short for a stock car in my opinion. With this, your barely moving to the next gear, plus gives you more feeling in the gearbox.


No comments:

Post a Comment