Sunday, April 3, 2011

I.C.E.


I am a huge fan of good audio and high definition video so it was time i slowly upgraded the audio in my car.

Originally i was going to go with a Single DIN reciever but I came across a Navigation Unit on clearance for a steal, so I said what the hell you can never go wrong with a in car navigation unit built in, Plus the iPod interface and bluetooth cell phone screen interface was awesome.

The unit is the Pioneer Avic P700BT. Has all the preouts for amplifier upgrades and has on screen bluetooth cell phone controls and address book along with a Navigation that hasn't failed me yet.

Along with the Unit I added a Custom fiberglass sub box in the trunk with a 10" subwoofer and 4 channel amp.

This year I am hoping to get some nice JL Components for the Front Seat to pretty much complete my audio for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment