Friday, February 20, 2009

Voodoo Shift Knob & ShiftStyle Shift Boot


So I finally decided to get rid of the great looking but terribly uncomfortable rotor shift knob that came stock on the RX-8s. Adds a nice touch to the interior but not something shaped for your hand. So I ordered a piano black (matches the stock radio deck) voodoo shift knob. I think it looks great since it matches the color of the stereo and its just perfectly sized for the palm of your hand and only costs $40.

I'm also not a huge fan of any leather what-so-ever so i ordered a shift boot from ShiftStyle. There are all types of different custom styles and colors you can choose from on there site and they specifically make it for your vehicle. I personally just got the standard style and i chose a black alacantra material and had red stitching done (to match my future plans for my interior).


No comments:

Post a Comment