Wednesday, February 25, 2009

TINTED!
















I have always been a fan of tinting not only the windows but also taillights of the car. This is my first black car so I had to really think if i wanted the black tails on the black car. After debating and having multiple friends also telling me to tint them I went along and did it. I used a product that I have been familiar with for awhile which was VHT NiteShades. It is basically a spray on tint which can go from a mild smoke tint to a totally blacked out finish. It is also completely transparent so you can see the all lights right through. I went for a basically all blacked out look and also blacked out my front corner turn signals. I first looked into getting the clear corner signals but honestly dont like the look of them on the black RX-8.

No comments:

Post a Comment